Start the new year with sport, fun and friends at the Artemis Centre!
The Artemis Centre will be running a number of action-packed aquatics, gymnastics and netball programs from Monday 11 January through to Friday 22 January as part of our January School Holiday Clinics.
The two week program will include:
- Learn to Swim Immersion Clinics – Five-day Learn to Swim clinics available for late pre-school (four year olds) and primary school students.
- Learn to Swim Assessment Lessons – Free assessment lessons for swimmers new to Artemis.
- SwimFIT Squad – A fitness-based swimming squad for participants aged 11 – 18.
- Foundation Gymnastics – A recreational gymnastics program designed for students aged four –10 years.
- Mini-JET and JETs classes – An invitation-only, advanced recreational program for students aged five–10 years.
- Netball FUNdamentals – For beginner netballers aged seven-10 looking to improve their skills and understanding of the game.
- Netball Academy – A specialised netball clinic will cover all aspects of the game-attacking, defending, ball-handling and footwork for netballers aged 10-13 years.
All programs are available to MGGS students and members of the wider community.
To register or to find out more please visit our Holiday Program Page.