The Artemis Centre provides programs and facilities that underpin its proactive approach to wellbeing.
ABOUT the ARTEMIS centre
This world-class centre has physical, social and academic facilities including:
- Aquatic Zone featuring a 25m multi-purpose hydraulic swimming pool*
- Team Zone featuring a multipurpose court for basketball, netball, badminton and volleyball*
- ‘Me Zones’ for small groups and one-on-one wellbeing coaching
- Outdoor seated amphitheatre
- Fitness Hub
- Jumpstart room for our Junior Year students to explore movement and gymnastics
- Learning Commons for workshops, meetings and presentations
- A café with indoor and outdoor meeting spaces including two large sun-soaked terraces
*The Aquatic Zone, Team Zone and the Studio are available for hire on weeknights and weekends.
Artemis Programs enable us to provide programs and resources that underpin our proactive approach to student wellbeing. We recognise that physical activity has many benefits for the health and wellbeing of young people and is important in maintaining good health.
Physical activity may also improve a young person’s psychosocial wellbeing through improvements in self-confidence, self-esteem, energy levels, sleep quality and ability to concentrate. When young people are in good health they are more likely to achieve better educational outcomes and set positive lifelong behaviours.
All enquiries regarding employment at the Artemis Centre can be addressed to email@example.com or by calling +61 9862 9215.