Require assistance? Submit a message online or reach us via the contact details below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Visitors are welcome to use the bike racks located on the northern side of the Chapel. (See map for location.)
- We ask visitors not to bring their bikes inside the Centre or to lean them against the external fins of the building.
- 2-4 hour (free) parking is available on the surrounding streets, such as Anderson St, Domain Rd and Clowes St.
- Onsite parking is reserved and allocated to MGGS staff only. We ask visitors not to park on MGGS grounds.
- The Artemis Centre is accessible for guests from 5.45pm onwards. As we are located at Melbourne Girls Grammar, to adhere with Child Safety Policies we must be strict on this point.
- Any underage guests must be supervised by a guardian, parent or coach at all times.
- Please enter via Gate D. This is the main entrance for the Artemis Centre and helps to avoid any lost or confused guests wandering around the school campus.
- Closing time is 8pm. We ask all guests to exit the building at the conclusion of their booking.
Food and Drink
- Food or drink is not permitted to be eaten in the Centre.
- Water fountains are available for all guests to use.
- In case of breakage, we kindly ask that glass water bottles are not used or brought into the Centre.