Melbourne Girls Grammar is excited to announce the inaugural Artemis Holiday Clinics and Immersion Programs. Our mission is to connect passionate coaches, teachers and mentors with aspiring and active learners.
Holiday clinics offer a wonderful opportunity for participants to immerse themselves into their interests and passions over a series of days. Whether it be to:
- Spend time doing what you love,
- Try something new,
- Spend time with your friends and make new ones,
- Extend yourself beyond your comfort zone,
- Accelerate your learning,
- Or all of the above…
… such experiences can be life changing!
Our first series of clinics on offer are netball, swimming, gymnastics and tumbling. The programs will facilitate skill acquisition, athletic development and personal growth in a highly charged, positive, safe and welcoming environment. All girls and boys aged 6-13 years old are welcome
In April we will be joined by inspirational athletes:
- Australian Diamond Erin Bell
- Olympic Swimmer Koti Ngawati
- Olympic Gymnast Ashleigh Brennan
They will be sharing their incredible stories and expert knowledge to empower, encourage and energise the next generation.
Come and learn from the best!